For higher quantities and special requests, please contact us >>
|Quantity||A6 (105x148)||A5 (148x210)|
Postcard Printing from Oasisprint
Custom printed Postcards are a cheap, cost effective marketing tool that can easily be mailed direct to your target market.
Oasisprint Postcards are printed to the highest quality at the following specifications:
- Full-Colour Single-Side (4/0) or Full-Colour Double-Sided (4/4) printing available.
- Available in A5 (148 x 210mm) and A6 (105 x 148mm) sizes.
- Printed on high-quality 400gsm Satimat Silk Coated Card.
Postcard marketing can be used for many different campaigns and offers - they can be used to generate leads, promote products, and remind customers who you are, basically, their only limitation is your imagination! High-quality online Postcard printing is worth every penny invested to generate a solid return for your business. Check the OasisQuote tool now for a competitive price and to experience the first-class Oasisprint customer service.
Present Your Best Sales Pitch in Style with Full Colour Postcards
When planning to launch a marketing campaign, one of the most effective approaches is through direct mail. But any marketing experts will tell you mailing too wordy leaflets or overly lengthy newsletters is not going to cut it, especially if you want to make sure you drive your marketing message loud and clear.
The Great Advantages of Postcards
Don’t run the risk of losing your market’s interest by bombarding them with too much content. Whether you want to provide regular updates for new products, advertising a promotion or your new website, do it in full colour with a stylishly designed postcard—it’s one of the underused yet very powerful marketing tool that can help you generate the level of success you want reflected in your monthly revenues.
In fact, if you want to stay relevant and fresh on the minds of your potential as well as existing customers, you might want to seriously consider sending postcards every 3 to 8 weeks. This will help you keep them updated on your latest products and services, upcoming and ongoing promotions and more importantly ensure customer loyalty. Without a doubt, printing cards is one of most inexpensive solutions perfect for startup businesses, small scale ones and even large and established ones.
Printing card designs have many advantages, making it highly favored marketing collateral through the years. Here are some of the great benefits of print cards:
- Inexpensive marketing tool. Compared to letters and brochures, print cards present a more cost-effective option making it a practical solution for sending out regular card print updates.
- Postage is also cheaper. Even when deciding to mail your postcards first-class, it is extremely cheap, just a mere 21¢ per card. Of course, if you are mailing out hundreds of postcards, you can also avail of discounts.
- Postcards have diverse uses. A reputable printing services company can help you come up with a postcard that can come across like a one-to-one communication. This means you can use a more personable and charming approach.
- Generate better responses. A lot of printing companies offer viable double post card designs, which present a wonderful response vehicle. This can work really great for subscription offers and long copy packages. This will also help you better keep track and monitor the success of your campaign.
- Postcards can exceptionally display illustrations. Print services can use line art, four colour, airbrush, etc. to enhance the design and graphics of your postcard. By using a quality card stock, you can expect exceptionally stunning and vibrant postcards that are sure to impress your recipients.
- Easy to distribute. Whether you have the budget to hire a mailing and distribution company or you plan to handle this aspect yourself, postcards are so easy to mail, with no need for folding and stuffing on envelopes.
Top Tips on Postcard Marketing
There are top three hard and fast rules when it comes to using postcards for your marketing campaign. Be sure to keep these guidelines in mind so you can look forward to enjoying greater response and success:
- Do not choose cheap, substandard paper. Unlike other collaterals, postcards require only a small piece of paper so it’s generally best to go for the good stuff. Cheap paper means cheap and below quality products and services and can reflect badly on the reputation of your business. But choosing to cut down on paper cost, you can actually do more harm than good.
- Avoid using glossy finish unless printing in 4 colours. A postcard with a glossy finish tends to be easily mangled and scarred during handling at the post office, which is why it is not generally recommended if you want your postcards to arrive to your recipients in its impeccable state. Instead, you can choose a crisp white 80-pound linen stock.
- Size still matters. Don’t decide on using the smallest postcard possible, or the ones with the same size that of the postcards offered by post offices. It is generally recommended to go for A5 format.
Launch a Successful Postcard Campaign
- Create a big bold headline to stand out and entice people to read. You want people to not just merely look but stop and read your sales copy. If you can’t capture their attention with a clever and compelling headline, chances are, your postcard will go unnoticed or worse sail straight to the trash bin. Make it a point to create a headline that will compel your recipients to read the rest of your sales copy.
- Use subheadings that are written to stir interest and pique the curiosity of readers. Subheads are used to make a smooth transition from one area to the next. Make sure it is created to entice readers to read the rest of your content.
- Always print the line “Save this card!” at the top section of the card. It actually really works on encouraging people to keep it.
- Use an interesting image. The strategic use of graphics can work for you especially if it is printed in wonderful combination of colors. With that said, if you want to come across as a reputable and reliable professional company, make sure to invest in good design services.
The Power of Visual Recognition
If you are planning to launch a multi-card campaign, it is highly recommended that you use the same message printed on the address side of the postcards of every succeeding card you send out. This will promote familiarity and better brand recognition.
Keep in mind that a postcard campaign is not your typically one time mailing marketing activity. It is generally a sustained effort over a period of time so make sure to mail your postcards for updates and promotions on a regular basis. Direct mail marketing has enjoyed great results for many companies over the years. Make it best work for you by paying close attention to your design, choice of materials and printing company and most importantly putting together that winning sales copy.
Oasisprint Postcards are printed to the following standard specifications:
Trim Size: 148mm x 210mm
Full Bleed Size: 3mm (154mm x 216mm)
Trim Size: 105mm x 148 mm
Full Bleed Size: 3mm (111mm x 154mm)
- Paper Stock: 400gsm
- Imagery Resolution: 300dpi (dots per inch)
Uploaded artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
For full details on which file formats we accept, please visit our File Preparation page.
At Oasisprint we ensure a high-quality printed product every time by sending you a proof via email prior to printing your artwork.
- Provided you order before 5pm you will receive a proof for your Postcards at the latest by 8am the next business day (Monday to Friday).
- Any proof approved prior to 5pm that day will be shipped within 2-3 Business days.
- We offer 24 hour delivery (once printed) as standard on most of our Postcards.
- At some smaller quantities we also offer 3 day & 5 day delivery options to help you save.