For higher quantities and special requests, please contact us >>
Compliment Slip Printing from Oasisprint
Compliment Slips are an ideal tool for developing and maintaining relationships whilst at the same time creating a credible and trustworthy image of your business. They contain the same name, address and contact details that appear on letterhead, with space to write a short message. They are usually found attached as an enclosure for other material or correspondence.
Oasisprint Compliment Slips are printed to the highest quality at the following specifications:
- Full-colour single-side (4/0) or full-colour double-sided (4/4) printing available.
- DL format (99 x 210mm).
- Paper stock: High-Quality 100gsm Premium Navigator uncoated paper.
Cutting-edge designs used on Compliment Slips will effectively reinforce the brand identity of your business, reminding the world of what your business image is. Stay ahead of the competition and show off perfect skills of communication with Compliment Slips from Oasisprint.
Complement Your Business’ Growth with Effective Compliment Slips
A compliment slip is a piece of paper that contains identical or similar contact details that are generally included in the company’s letterhead. Compliment slips are generally used by companies as informal supplement to other types of documents.
The Basics of Compliment Slips
The size of the stationery used for compliment slips usually follows the same width of the regular A4 paper, although it is only one third of the paper in terms of length. This type of marketing collateral includes a short greeting, and generally contains the wording, ‘with our compliments’ or ‘with compliments.’ It also includes a small space where senders can add a handwritten note with the sender’s signature to give that personalised appeal. Typically, letterheads include information that has already been pre-printed. This can also be performed on the compliment slips. If the company has a simple logo or a short tagline, it can also be incorporated as well to add a more striking appeal. Like letterheads, compliment slips should also include the information on the detailed contact details of the company. Among the most important ones include:
- Addresses of business (if the business branches are far too many, consider printing each one with their own compliment slips.
- Main receptionist desk number
- Main fax number of office
- Website of the company, if any
- General email address
Enhancing Your Brand with Compliment Slips
Like leaflets, compliment slips can easily become a valuable asset to a company and important marketing collateral to enhance brand. It can be used to market a certain product or advertise a policy.
To help promote your brand, your compliment slips should be printed in colours that are identifiable with your company. It should also include some elements that are consistent with that of the slogan and brand. Some companies coordinate with their online print provider to use specific typefaces on all their marketing collaterals, including compliment slips.
Any marketing strategist will tell you that building any brand is a long, arduous process. It will take years to establish a brand. For this very reason, it is important for companies to stick to the choice of colours and typefaces so that people will be able to see that same thing over and over, allowing it to register in their minds and help build better brand awareness. Overtime, through consistency, association and familiarity can develop.
If you will notice, companies have not changed their logos through the years since it is basically their brand representative. Should there be a need to change the logo, typically companies will launch a campaign to inform everyone. However, in marketing studies, it has been shown that people across the globe prefer to see the same logo from the beginning. With this in mind, compliment slips should retain the same style and typefaces.
Compliment Slip Designs
Compliment slips, like all other marketing materials require considerable investment, which goes without saying it should be given due consideration and careful planning. Here are some tips on what key design factors to consider:
- Colour. The choice of colours for compliment slips should be similar to that of those used in billboard advertisements, leaflets, booklets, brochures and even website design.
- Corporate logo. Every company has their own logo, which basically serves as their identity. The very same logo should be printed on a compliment slip for better recall value.
- Slogan or tagline. For better impact, taglines can be used to also promote better brand recall.
- Company name. This one is a no brainer. Your company name should be printed clearly.
- Size. The width of the compliment slip is usually the same with A4 paper but the length should be lesser, usually three-fourths of the page.
There are times when people want to veer away from the usual design and introduce new elements to create diversity. This is usually done to create better impact, grab attention and stir interest.
When it comes to compliment slips, there are a number of great ideas to introduce uniqueness. Research for unique inspirations and discuss your options with your service provider.
- Pay attention to the design of your compliment slip, as this is very important. Make sure it’s a design that will stand out and be visually appealing while still retaining utmost professionalism. When choosing a design, make sure it is something specific to your business. You can either choose online print templates for compliment slips or have it customized. The former offers a cheaper option but does not exactly guarantee uniqueness. If you have the budget to request for customized design, you will be able to choose designs along with colour combinations that are specific to your company.
- Choice of paper matters in the case of printing compliment slips. It is important to choose the right paper that best complements your design, along with the quality and weight of the paper. If you are not sure what to choose, then you can seek the advice of your printing company who have extensive knowledge in paper selection.
- Before you order your compliment slips, make sure to check and determine just how many do you actually need. If your anticipated usage for this particular marketing material is not that high, then order just enough. This is particularly true if you decide to use compliment slips for a limited period only. If you plan to use the same design of compliment slips over the years, then you need to make sure you retain all your contact details as well as ensure your choice of design will not age or go out of trend quickly. Otherwise, you may just end up with reams of unused and unusable compliment slips.
Compliment slips, when used strategically can greatly benefit your business and brand, especially when it comes to maintaining good business relations and promoting customer loyalty. This is why, over the years, compliment slips have remained to be one of the widely used marketing collateral by many companies and organisations across different industries.
Oasisprint Compliment Slips are printed to the following standard specifications:
Trim Size: 99 mm x 210 mm
Full Bleed Size: 3mm (105 x 216mm)
- Paper Stock: 100gsm
- Imagery Resolution: 300dpi (dots per inch)
- Download Template:
Uploaded artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
For full details on which file formats we accept, please visit our File Preparation page.
At Oasisprint we ensure a high-quality printed product every time by sending you a proof via email prior to printing your artwork.
- Provided you order before 5pm you will receive a proof for your Compliment Slips at the latest by 8am the next business day (Monday to Friday).
- Any proof approved prior to 5pm that day will be shipped within 2-5 Business days.
- We offer 24 hour delivery (once printed) as standard on most of our Compliment Slips.
- At some smaller quantities we also offer 3 day & 5 day delivery options to help you save.